Below is the plan for opening day.
1. Opening day for Maine Woods 45 is tentatively scheduled for June 13/14th.
2. Opening day for Maine Woods 60 is tentatively scheduled for June 14th.
3. Scouting and rookie workout will be Saturday, June 6th
4. League wide outdoor practice will be June 7th for MW45 and MW60.
(MW45 - 10am to noon) - (MW60 - noon to 2pm).
5. Draft Day will be Wednesday, June 10th.
(unless players are assigned sight unseen before rookie camp on June 6th).
6. MW45 and MW60 schedules will be finalized by May 24th, if not sooner. The odds of playing the same number of games as last season is unlikely, but every effort will be made to play as many games as possible.
7. All MW45 & MW60 managers will communicate with their team to make sure players who committed to playing this season are still willing, and able to play. Things may have changed for some players given the current Covid-19 situation so we need an accurate head count.
8. Managers will discuss and formulate a comprehensive plan to help keep team players and equipment virus free and safe. More on that at a later date!