Coastal Performance is currently closed but hopes to open in a couple weeks. As long as there are no setbacks we might be good-to-go on April 4th for anyone who is willing and able to practice indoors. If anything changes last minute it will be easy enough to cancel one, or all the dates and look forward to the league wide outdoor practice on April 26th.
Bath Rec fields are closed and due to reopen in a couple weeks. According to the Bath Rec Department, they did not see any problem with us starting our season on Sunday, May 3rd given the current situation. Of course that could change at a moments notice! Their suggestion was to schedule games, make plans to play and adjust our schedule as needed. Good advice.
To summarize, and in my opinion....It's too early, and there are too many unknowns to cancel Coastal Performance now, or delay the beginning of the season in May. We continue on the path of planning, practicing and opening the season May 3rd, but assess week to week and plan accordingly. Fingers crossed that we kick off the season on time, but keep in mind we take the health and well being of all our players seriously. In other words.....if we need to postpone or cancel the season we will!
I welcome your thoughts and input. email@example.com
Mike Doucette - MWB