2. April 6th indoor workouts begin (see attachment).
3. April 13th 2nd indoor workout scheduled.
4. April 20th last indoor workout.
5. April 23rd is draft day. Keep in mind we can't always guarantee a roster spot. It all depends on the number of available spots, but if you want to increase your chances of being drafted it is recommended you attend one or all the indoor workouts. It gives managers a chance to meet you, and it gives you the opportunity to ask questions. If you are not drafted, but still hope to play this season you can request to be placed on our wait-list. Spots always open up during the season due to injury, attrition or unforeseen circumstances. Un-drafted players are also offered any available roster spots in Maine Woods 60....our 55+ age division. Request more information should the situation arise.
6. April 28th league wide outdoor practice at Kelley Field in Bath.
7. May 5th season begins.....field conditions permitting.
**Note** Any additional practice is at the discretion of the manager and handled on a team-by-team basis.